Page 1 of 1

Unit with 2 Support Weapons

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:49 pm
by Hailstone
I've encountered some strange stuff in TotH and I would like to share one that I have captured.

The Russian crew possessing the 57LL AT Gun is also manning an MMG and was capable of firing either weapon. Seems to me that including
a new feature of a multi-man counter using two SW's is not only possible it's already here if you are lucky enough to catch the "malfunction".



[:)]

Image

RE: Unit with 2 Support Weapons

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 pm
by Big Ivan
Sweet Hailstone, I've never seen that in all my games.[:D]

I think you have the magical touch.[:)]

RE: Unit with 2 Support Weapons

Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:11 pm
by UP844
It appears to be a feature, not a bug.

See there:

tm.asp?m=4515458

RE: Unit with 2 Support Weapons

Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:53 pm
by Hailstone
UP844, you are right. Based on your thread it has been demonstrated that it was not a bug. Cool, thanks for that. So, crews can possess an SW and Ordnance at the same time.
I never would have guessed - definitely a game changer. Looks like I'm still learning something new after all these years. [&o][&o][&o]