Page 1 of 1
Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:14 pm
by bobdina
RE: Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:19 pm
by btd64
That's some sniper round....GP
RE: Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:40 pm
by Chickenboy
The Wall Street Journal had an article about this too. Those in the know are flying it the 'flying Ginsu' (after the Ginsu knives that were ubiquitous on 1980s infomercials). That *is* some sniper round, idnit?
RE: Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:41 pm
by rustysi
Now that's what I call a 'surgical strike'.

RE: Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:05 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: rustysi
Now that's what I call a 'surgical strike'.
[:D]
RE: Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:28 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: rustysi
Now that's what I call a 'surgical strike'.
[8|]
[&o]
RE: Ot: Really close shave
Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:47 pm
by rustysi
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: rustysi
Now that's what I call a 'surgical strike'.
[8|]
[&o]
