Page 1 of 1

Experienced player need opponent !!!

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:11 pm
by JonnieWalker
My name is Kirill, i prefer to play britain and Ussr, any historic time, c&c off. my email is mortius2000@yahoo.com i have free slots 5 6 7 8 9 11

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:34 am
by VikingNo2
I got some experience

Are you Blake Label or Red:rolleyes:

How big ?

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:31 am
by Belisarius
Originally posted by VikingNo2
I got some experience



Modest words from a modest man....

Have fun, guys! :D

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:04 pm
by JonnieWalker
Viking, i think it will be enough for you :) so, do you want to play ? what preferences ?

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:45 pm
by VikingNo2
How about you being the Brits, and I will take the Italians, early war I have another game that I have to set up with the same sides so when I set that one up I will send it to you as well. To you as well as. I believe its 6K 10% arty ( this just means indirect fire weapons, this does not count your 2inch mortar, nor my brixa mortars that come with the infantry platoons )


You should get it later today, it 06:44 am my time so I will set it up at my lunch time.

One question 7.1 or H2H, please let me know if there are ant preferencies you would like that I have missed.

Just let me know

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:50 am
by JonnieWalker
7.1 game, hm, dont you think 6000 points will be too much for 1941 ? But i can play such huge infantry battle :) so, set up game and it send me on my email.