Page 1 of 1

PBEM opponent needed!

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:46 pm
by Teräspantteri
Prefer Finns, Russians, Germans, Brits.



Anyone?


7.1 only...

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:31 pm
by JonnieWalker
Ok, what about 1940 I am soviet you are Fin in meeting enagement ? 4000points 10 % arty 1 air and c&c off ? my mail is mortius2000@yahoo.com

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:11 pm
by Teräspantteri
I usually play with C&C (and everything else) on but ok...

1940? :eek: It's not gonna be easy for the Finns. :)


I'll set it up as soon as possible.

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:38 pm
by Belisarius
Originally posted by Teräspantteri
I usually play with C&C (and everything else) on but ok...

1940? :eek: It's not gonna be easy for the Finns. :)


I'll set it up as soon as possible.


Au contraire, I'd say. Finns will beat soviets into a mushy pulp. :p

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:14 pm
by Teräspantteri
Ok, let's roll.

Save is in your mailbox.

???

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:18 am
by Teräspantteri
O Jonnie, where art thou??


It was just getting interesting... Now my troops are dying of boredom.