Page 1 of 1

Upgrading to SPWAW V4.4

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 11:02 pm
by mfritze
Folks,

I would like to upgrade to SPWAW V4.4.
(I'm currently running V2.3). I only
have a dial-up connection and the file
would take over 40 hours to download!!
I have a fast connection at work but
a ZIP disk only holds 100 Megs. How can
I upgrade to V4.4??

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,


Mike Fritze

------------------

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 7:13 am
by CommieKiller
Go buy the DEC issue of Computer Gaming World. It has ver 4.0 on the disk. If you can't get it email me thedave@core.com and I will mail you my disk or I will make one for you with all the updates and maybe a scenario or two.

---------------------------------------------
All's a rush till the rounds start flying-and your friends start dying.

[This message has been edited by CommieKiller (edited November 11, 2000).]

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 6:41 pm
by mfritze
Thanks a lot. Picked up the issue today.

BTW, is there a mag devoted to wargame reviews and analysis?

Mike

Originally posted by CommieKiller:
Go buy the DEC issue of Computer Gaming World. It has ver 4.0 on the disk. If you can't get it email me thedave@core.com and I will mail you my disk or I will make one for you with all the updates and maybe a scenario or two.