Page 1 of 1
Bad Gateway?
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:57 pm
by Gregg
What's with the Bad Gateway messages for the last week, whenever I click on a forum thread item?
RE: Bad Gateway?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:03 pm
by Gregg
Why do I keep getting the error message:
502 Bad Gateway - nginx/1.16.1
This just started a little over a week ago.
Everytime I click a thread on a forum, instead of going to the thread, I get this error message.
RE: Bad Gateway?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:25 pm
by btd64
Try restarting your browser. If that doesn't work, restart your computer. If none of that doesn't work, contact customer support....GP
RE: Bad Gateway?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:28 pm
by BillBrown
You might also want to try clearing you browser cache.
RE: Bad Gateway?
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:31 pm
by Lokasenna
ORIGINAL: BillBrown
You might also want to try clearing you browser cache.
It's this.
Been having a problem with the saved login cookie lately as well.
RE: Bad Gateway?
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:21 am
by PaxMondo
ORIGINAL: Lokasenna
ORIGINAL: BillBrown
You might also want to try clearing you browser cache.
It's this.
Been having a problem with the saved login cookie lately as well.
Yep. today was really wonky ...