Page 1 of 1

Websites on Weapons in WW2

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 3:03 am
by Lt.Andy
Hi all,
I was wondering if you guys could tell me some sites that have info on Weapons used in World War 2 or info on armor in world war 2.


Thanks,
Andy

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 3:20 am
by Red Baron

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 3:34 am
by Lt.Andy
Thanks for the links Red Baron

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 5:27 am
by bbbf

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2000 6:54 am
by Fabio Prado
Try mine for Tiger tanks: http://fprado.com/armorsite

Image

THE ARMOR SITE! - The best on the net about Tiger tanks! Image

FAP

------------------
Fabio Prado fprado@fprado.com
Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!


[This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited November 12, 2000).]

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2000 5:30 pm
by Gallo Rojo
Hi Andy!

Here're some:
http://tiger1e.com/
http://www.military.cz/panzer/indeng/tankeng.htm
http://www.missing-lynx.com/

I have some photos about Tiger I interiors that I downloaded from the web. If you're interested I can e-mail them to you. Just Let me know.


And I recomend you Fabio Prado's one, that is really good

Best Regards

Gallo Rojo