Page 1 of 1
Mortars unable to drop smoke rounds?
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 pm
by GrdAdmiral
I noticed that mortars are no longer able to drop smoke. Is this something to be added later by chance?
RE: Mortars unable to drop smoke rounds?
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:02 pm
by SteveMcClaire
US 60mm mortars don't have smoke, as they historically did not receive smoke rounds until late 1944 or early 1945.
US 81mm mortars do have smoke but they're not a part of your rifle company and did not normally end up attached to rifle companies. They're in the Scenario Editor though if you want to make battles that include them.
German 8cm and Italian 81mm mortars both have smoke.
RE: Mortars unable to drop smoke rounds?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:17 am
by timberwolf15
I guess thats why they have the smoke option choice but I always hate the game that do not allow smoke but the realism though.