Alien Space Bats save Allies
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:11 pm
Hi folks!
There are some remarks about my 1st 41 campaign as Japanese. The only explanation I could find is Alien Space Bats (ASB) mysteriously save Allies.
1) Rangoon, Akyab and Dacca was out of reach of routine convoys since capturing. This considerably slowed my advance into India.
2) I was never able to initiate a combat in Chunking. Imperial Air Forces however could reach Chinese armies there.
3) When Indians and Brits were finally pushed into highlands of Jorhat, Imphala and Dimapur an Indian division suddenly appeared in Calcuta. This caused huge revolt and reappearance of all recently defeated forces. Therefore I had to spare another half a year to deal with Calcutta once again. Hopefully I was able to eliminate all resistance and decided to leave a whole division in there. And was rewarded - similar attempt did not succeed next time.
4) Victorious Imperial forces invaded the mainland USA and found another interference of ASB awaiting them. After capturing San Diego every eliminated division reappeared there as fresh one so battle of San Diego lasted eternally.
5) Another direction was San Francisco. Japs won the attrition battle - at first air battle, then land one. Last remnants of Yanks made their way to Seattle. On the next turn, Frisco was given back to USA even without any presence of American army!
A total effect of ASB could be evaluated as proloning the Pacific war for another year thus giving us sufficient evidence to trial ASB for war crimes after final imminent victory of the Empire in July 45.
There are some remarks about my 1st 41 campaign as Japanese. The only explanation I could find is Alien Space Bats (ASB) mysteriously save Allies.
1) Rangoon, Akyab and Dacca was out of reach of routine convoys since capturing. This considerably slowed my advance into India.
2) I was never able to initiate a combat in Chunking. Imperial Air Forces however could reach Chinese armies there.
3) When Indians and Brits were finally pushed into highlands of Jorhat, Imphala and Dimapur an Indian division suddenly appeared in Calcuta. This caused huge revolt and reappearance of all recently defeated forces. Therefore I had to spare another half a year to deal with Calcutta once again. Hopefully I was able to eliminate all resistance and decided to leave a whole division in there. And was rewarded - similar attempt did not succeed next time.
4) Victorious Imperial forces invaded the mainland USA and found another interference of ASB awaiting them. After capturing San Diego every eliminated division reappeared there as fresh one so battle of San Diego lasted eternally.
5) Another direction was San Francisco. Japs won the attrition battle - at first air battle, then land one. Last remnants of Yanks made their way to Seattle. On the next turn, Frisco was given back to USA even without any presence of American army!
A total effect of ASB could be evaluated as proloning the Pacific war for another year thus giving us sufficient evidence to trial ASB for war crimes after final imminent victory of the Empire in July 45.