Page 1 of 1

No tutorial document?

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:21 am
by SgtChaudart
Hi all,

After resolved my resolution problem, I wanted to start the Korean tutoriel scénario but I can't have the document when I click on the button. On the folder I can't find any tutoriel text.

Thanks

RE: No tutorial document?

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:29 am
by Lobster
A picture is worth a thousand words. Notice the tutorial docs. [;)]


Image

RE: No tutorial document?

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:44 am
by SgtChaudart
Ok thanks! I searched in my document folder... And I also noticed that I hav'nt software to read .doc...😁
It's works normaly.

RE: No tutorial document?

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:57 pm
by Curtis Lemay
ORIGINAL: SgtChaudart

Ok thanks! I searched in my document folder... And I also noticed that I hav'nt software to read .doc...😁
It's works normaly.

Free Word reader here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doc-v ... verviewtab