Page 1 of 1

Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:33 pm
by Fintilgin
Hi Hubert,

I was hoping to get a response of some kind. I was trying to follow the directions to get steam keys for the old classic SC titles I bought from Battlefront.

I opened a support ticket:
The page here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4432985 says that once I register my old Battlefront copy of Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict (which I have done), I would be able to get a Steam key for it.

I see the game is ON Steam.

My page here on Matrix does not allow me to generate a Steam key, it just says: "STEAM KEY: Not available "

How can I fix this?

My ticket hung open for ~ten days and then was closed without comment or response. My request for help in the classic games forum has gone unanswered.

Are Steam keys still available for the classic titles?

Thanks for the great games! :)

RE: Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:10 pm
by Hubert Cater
Just responded in the Classic thread, hopefully we'll get this sorted out for you soon enough.

RE: Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:14 pm
by Fintilgin
ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Just responded in the Classic thread, hopefully we'll get this sorted out for you soon enough.

Awesome, thanks! Sorry for the trouble.

RE: Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:03 pm
by Hubert Cater
I believe someone is working on this for you now, if you don't hear back or get it resolved by early next week please let me know.

RE: Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:20 pm
by Fintilgin
Sorry to be a bother, just bumping this, because I did hear from someone via email that they were 'looking into it' and would get back to me when they were contacted by the 'web admins', but that was nearly two weeks ago.

[&:]

RE: Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 am
by Hubert Cater
Thanks for letting me know, sorry to hear this, and I'll ask them from my end once again,

Hubert

RE: Steam Keys for classic titles

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:23 pm
by Surtur
Hi Fintilgin, we are working on it. Please feel free to get in touch directly with me to help us sort out the particulars (barts[at]slitherine.co.uk