This game seems to be a loser
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:04 pm
I'm not trying to mean, I like the game itself, but not being able to play individual scenarios
plus having a crappy Editor that you need a advanced degree in Programming to be able to even download units
from the add-on modules, (Which I still haven't been able to accomplish despite visiting this forum multiple times)
and the lack of anything remotely resembling a decent manual, puts this game in the "Do not recommend "category. I was going to check out Battlefield Academy 2 , but given the headaches I'm having with BF1, I think I'll give that a pass.
plus having a crappy Editor that you need a advanced degree in Programming to be able to even download units
from the add-on modules, (Which I still haven't been able to accomplish despite visiting this forum multiple times)
and the lack of anything remotely resembling a decent manual, puts this game in the "Do not recommend "category. I was going to check out Battlefield Academy 2 , but given the headaches I'm having with BF1, I think I'll give that a pass.