Page 1 of 1

Installer doesn't start

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:20 pm
by Darksky
Hi,

I have Windows 10 and when I double click on the installer i get a pop up windows with an error "could not start the setup".

I already tried executing it as admin. I also tried to run it after setup the compatibility mode to windows vista.
Nothing.


RE: Installer doesn't start

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:22 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: Darksky

Hi,

I have Windows 10 and when I double click on the installer i get a pop up windows with an error "could not start the setup".

I already tried executing it as admin. I also tried to run it after setup the compatibility mode to windows vista.
Nothing.

Why are you using the Windows installer? The game file should come as a compressed executable that you just find in your download folder and double click on it to get it to self-extract and install.