Page 1 of 1

The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:18 pm
by Zorch

RE: The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:49 pm
by loki100
wonderful news

RE: The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:25 pm
by warspite1
Remember this one? [:)]

Image

RE: The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:42 pm
by rocketman71
If The Far Side returns I will start believing in miracles again. I need to laugh a lot to stay sane. Please, some Calvin & Hobbes too.

RE: The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:59 pm
by ringoblood
ORIGINAL: rocketman71

If The Far Side returns I will start believing in miracles again. I need to laugh a lot to stay sane. Please, some Calvin & Hobbes too.

Agreed

RE: The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:11 pm
by donkuchi19
https://www.thefarside.com/?fbclid=IwAR ... lSIONUOAbY

There is a letter from Gary Larson - yesterday he posted 2 new panels with the promise of more to come. Some days they will be old ones, and other days, new ones.

RE: The Far Side Returns!

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:45 pm
by nelmsm1
That is like the best news I've heard in a while.