Page 1 of 1

Opponent Wanted

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:25 pm
by Raskolnikov
Looking for PBEM 7.1 opponent.

Any army OK; prefer med-small battle.

PBEM Opponent

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:55 am
by totola
Hello, i'm italian and i like to use Germans or Soviet (Japan and Italian too, but i don't know the troops very well)...
U use the PBEM program or simply send e-mail with files attached?
Bye
Totola

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:01 am
by Raskolnikov
Hi totola.

Easy enough to just add attachments to email, though if you want to use PBEM prog. I'm sure I'll be able to manage.
I've only played about 3 battles as Soviet, so I'd prefer to use Germans if that's OK.
How about: 4k-5k meeting engagement; c. mid 1942; random medium/large map; everything on except Mines & TTroop/Rarity.

R.

k

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:28 pm
by totola
OK, im Soviet! No mines but troop rarity yes; no command control;
3500 pts for the first battle? Mid 42, large map. Use attachments (im not so able to use the program).
Waitin for u to start....