Page 1 of 1
New Expansions for WWE or WAW
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:32 pm
by snowstorm
Are there currently any new expansions being planned or worked on pursuing hypothetical "what if" circumstances as in the classic games such as "Patton Drives East, Fortress America, or Russo-German Alliance? I especially loved the Russo-German Alliance one in particular. I would imagine there would be a fair amoubnt of interest in these. Even Storm of Steel.
RE: New Expansions for WWE or WAW
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:43 am
by Hubert Cater
No official plans at the moment, but agreed those were some very fun campaigns and if there is time or further interest for these, then down the road the possibility may become more likely.
RE: New Expansions for WWE or WAW
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:00 am
by eriador08
At the moment i am sunk into WW1 but some fun scenarios would be great to come back to WW2. I really liked the what if scenarios in older versions of SC.