Page 1 of 1

Auto Creation of Soviet air bases

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:02 am
by tex_ka95
Hello. I am playing WitE 41-45 Campaign: Bitter End human vs human as the Soviets. I am running 1.11.03. I am at turn 44 and have had a ton of SAD air bases disbanded. According to the manual, as long as I keep my air bases with more than an average of 6 units per base, the game will randomly create new airbases for me and plop them near Magnitogorsk or something like that. My bases are averaging about 8-9 units per base.

Well, it is turn 44 and not a single base has appeared and I am getting low on bases. Anyone have any idea what is going on? This is not the first time I have played as the Soviet and not had any bases created.

Thanks!

RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:46 am
by Badnews
I don't know why, but in my experience, the current version doesn't automatically create an air base. You have to manually create an air base.

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:27 am
by Denniss
Airbase autobuild is not active for human players anymore, you have to build them yourself in the same way you build other land units.

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:28 pm
by trh2164
You can only build one per turn starting on turn 8. Sorry

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:34 pm
by tex_ka95
Ok, thanks. I recently started manually building airbase units...wish I had started earlier since i can only build 1 per turn. I guess they should update the manual.

Thanks guys.

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:37 pm
by Telemecus

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:47 pm
by tex_ka95
ORIGINAL: Telemecus

The updated manual? https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4529371

Thanks Telemecus. The 2.5.5 manual still states that airbase units are created automatically when there is an average of 6 units or more in each airbase.

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:51 pm
by Telemecus
Ah than should post that as a correction for them

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:05 pm
by tex_ka95
ORIGINAL: Telemecus

Ah than should post that as a correction for them

Thanks. I see you did that already.

RE: RE£º×Ô¶¯´´½¨ËÕÁª¿Õ¾ü»ùµØ

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:35 am
by 56ajax
So thats why it never worked...turned off