Good read about "Dragon's Jaw"
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:47 pm
https://www.airforcemag.com/PDF/Magazin ... 811jaw.pdf
The Air War against North Vietnam: the Thanh Hoa bridge
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26571110 (Part 1)
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26571181 (Part 2)
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26662880 (Part 3)
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26837697 (Part 4)
I'm curious if CMO has any scenario about Thanh Hoa Bridge operation. Checked steam workshop and I found some good Vietnam war scenarios but couldn't find the operation against this bridge.
The first operation to bomb this bridge was 1965, but it finally was destroyed by LGBs in 1972, cost of total 871 sorties and 11 lost planes. (North Vietnam estimation was much larger than 11 planes) Harpoon 2 has a scenario about this bridge as far as I remember.
Do we have any scenario regarding this bridge? I wish to try make one but I'm only at beginning stage of learning LUA and I don't have all historical data for all those ops...
The Air War against North Vietnam: the Thanh Hoa bridge
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26571110 (Part 1)
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26571181 (Part 2)
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26662880 (Part 3)
https://www.jstor.org/stable/26837697 (Part 4)
I'm curious if CMO has any scenario about Thanh Hoa Bridge operation. Checked steam workshop and I found some good Vietnam war scenarios but couldn't find the operation against this bridge.
The first operation to bomb this bridge was 1965, but it finally was destroyed by LGBs in 1972, cost of total 871 sorties and 11 lost planes. (North Vietnam estimation was much larger than 11 planes) Harpoon 2 has a scenario about this bridge as far as I remember.
Do we have any scenario regarding this bridge? I wish to try make one but I'm only at beginning stage of learning LUA and I don't have all historical data for all those ops...