Page 1 of 1

WarPlan is out now on Steam

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:56 am
by Daniele
WarPlan has been released on Steam!

Play a recreated World War II in every detail, thanks to the engine flexibility and database!

Combat takes place on Land, with multihex attack based on operation points allowing for multiple moves and attack tactics allowing for frontline breakthroughs, on Air, where you can attack selected targets and may automatically support land attacks, and on Sea, where fleet and raider modes affect detection. Night action, Surface, Sub, and Carrier combat are available. Use the Zone of control to restrict the movement of the enemy.

Deploy 20 different units with 15 different attributes, 17 different technological advancements, 5 different specialties. Each country has their own units with their own attributes!

Tune on our Twitch Channel to see the game in action! The show starts at 6pm GMT!

RE: WarPlan is out now on Steam

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:28 am
by alaska47051
I don't know if this problem is already known:
You can't find WarPlan on Steam without a space between War and Plan. You have to write War Plan, to find the game.
I had this issue.

RE: WarPlan is out now on Steam

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:32 pm
by AlvaroSousa
You are absolutely right.

RE: WarPlan is out now on Steam

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:59 pm
by alaska47051
Hey cool, now it works.

I like your game, the development (I updated my version, after playing for long with an old version) and your great support in this forum.

I`m playing it at easy difficulty, to understand the game.

After this campaign, I will play Panzer Corps II or Unity of Command II, but I will come back to this game for sure.