OT: US Hospital Ships
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:37 am

ORIGINAL: obvert
At last Germany is listed in this Wikipedia testing page. They look like the Korea of Europe so far.
Let's not waste their expertise when the crisis is over. Other countries can learn from them.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: obvert
At last Germany is listed in this Wikipedia testing page. They look like the Korea of Europe so far.
Looks to me that, in terms of testing-Italy, Norway, Spain and Switzerland are the champs in terms of testing the largest percentage of their populace.
You're right. That was an omission on my part. But I was mostly thinking of European countries' disparate approaches vis a vis other European countries when I wrote my post.ORIGINAL: dr.hal
I realize it's not a "big" country, but Singapore has done some real effective things in relation to the virus. Sorry to see that it's not considered for the list.