Page 1 of 2

I thought it took 5 Shermans to Kill a Kat?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:58 am
by M4Jess
I guess not....

My total score is Katz (28) vs M4 (16) what is that? like 40%?

and Hawk is sporting a 75% kill ratio!

sissys

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jess~M4 Driver

oh..and Goblin..the Easy8 is a M4~ M4A3E8!

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:01 am
by Belisarius
Thbbbt! I go with Goblin here - Easy8 is not just any run-of-the-mill Sherman, is it? :p

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:07 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Belisarius
Thbbbt! I go with Goblin here - Easy8 is not just any run-of-the-mill Sherman, is it? :p


And what is a Tiger or Panther..?

Katz = any Panzer...not just Tigers or Panthers!

I never bring a knife to a gunfight!

:D

M4 Jess~I remain on my mission to rid the world of all KATZ!

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:09 am
by Goblin
Rather, the game allows the Easy8 so many shots in a turn that they are bound to get the kills by sheer odds. The Tiger, after being fired on, doesn't get very many at all. Plus, the maps tend to be very small...:rolleyes: Dunno who picks them...:rolleyes: A randomly generated large map would be more fair. Some of the reasons why one-on-ones are not fair (for either player).

Goblin

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:11 am
by Goblin
For the record, as the person who started using the term Kat regularly, Kat=a tank with a Kat name (Tiger, or Panther). You don't see us saying that an M4=any Allied tank, do you? Also, to you guys, M4 ONLY means an Easy8.:rolleyes:

Goblin:)

Re: I thought it took 5 Shermans to Kill a Kat?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:12 am
by Goblin
Originally posted by M4 Jess
oh..and Goblin..the Easy8 is a M4~ M4A3E8!


So is an M4A1. If you say M4, mean all M4's not just one type. Like I said, M4(Easy8only)Jess.:p

Goblin

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:14 am
by M4Jess
Rather, the game allows the Easy8 so many shots in a turn that they are bound to get the kills by sheer odds.


Stright History the ROF was greater than the Katz

the maps tend to be very small... Dunno who picks them... A randomly generated large map would be more fair. Some of the reasons why one-on-ones are not fair (for either player).


The Maps are Random, just small;)
For the record, as the person who started using the term Kat regularly, Kat=a tank with a Kat name (Tiger, or Panther). You don't see us saying that an M4=any Allied tank, do you? Also, to you guys, M4 ONLY means an Easy8


I wish I could find the thread where you and Orzel said just that.:rolleyes:

Re: Re: I thought it took 5 Shermans to Kill a Kat?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:16 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Goblin
So is an M4A1. If you say M4, mean all M4's not just one type. Like I said, M4(Easy8only)Jess.:p

Goblin


Like I said..never bring a knife to a gun-fight!:cool:

Re: Re: Re: I thought it took 5 Shermans to Kill a Kat?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:19 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Like I said..never bring a knife to a gun-fight!:cool:


But you never bring a tank either!:p

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:19 am
by M4Jess
and...why all the fuss about the Easy8??

you fellows sport the best'st tanks in the world....do you not??:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I thought it took 5 Shermans to Kill a Kat?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:21 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Don Doom
But you never bring a tank either!:p


Damm your ugly doom!;) change that thing will ya??:eek:

Kisskiss :D

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:24 am
by Goblin
I just hear all the hype about 'We LOOOVE the M4!!'. No you don't. You love the M4A3E8. WhiteRook is the only truthful one out of you. He says 'I love the Easy8'. Maybe you should be M4A3E8Jess?

Goblin:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I thought it took 5 Shermans to Kill a Kat?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:27 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Damm your ugly doom!;) change that thing will ya??:eek:

Kisskiss :D


Talk to God he made me this way!;)

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:32 am
by Belisarius
Originally posted by M4 Jess
and...why all the fuss about the Easy8??

you fellows sport the best'st tanks in the world....do you not??:rolleyes:
No fuss at all. I'm not scared of no Shermans no matter what color they come in. :D I merely object to the 5 to 1 ratio... with Easy8's in such close quarters combined with Tiger inability to opfire, you have a pretty good deal, don't you? :rolleyes:

That's why I like it - it's a sport. :cool: Given a large map and +30 visibility, I wouldn't mind taking on a platoon of *regular* 76mm Shermans with a single Tiger. Heh heh.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:34 am
by M4Jess
Nothing like a Sunday afternoon Bitchout is there!!!

LMOL!!! :D :D :) :)

wait a sec....SISSYS!:mad:

:) :)

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:45 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Nothing like a Sunday afternoon Bitchout is there!!!

LMOL!!! :D :D :) :)

wait a sec....SISSYS!:mad:

:) :)


Talking about your M4s again!:p

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:46 am
by Belisarius
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Nothing like a Sunday afternoon Bitchout is there!!!

LMOL!!! :D :D :) :)

wait a sec....SISSYS!:mad:

:) :)
Yep, I'm struggling to write a report that's due in 10 hours, so I needed something to cheer me up.

sissy ronson lighter driver :p

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:49 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by Belisarius
sissy ronson lighter driver :p


No truer words where ever spoken!:D :D :D

For the Record.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:28 am
by Hawk
On my Win with Challenge...in our final Bout.......I came apon him 2 hexes to his rear. Yes i had 4 or 5 shots almost point blank....:eek: :eek: and nothing.....you would think i'd have blown him sky high.....it was only later that i found out i disabled his Main Gun.......:D :D :D I have said it before.......and i will ask Jess to make me a specail map....Tiger vs. M4......if anyone is GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: For the Record.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:34 am
by Don Doom
Originally posted by Hawk
On my Win with Challenge...in our final Bout.......I came apon him 2 hexes to his rear. Yes i had 4 or 5 shots almost point blank....:eek: :eek: and nothing.....you would think i'd have blown him sky high.....it was only later that i found out i disabled his Main Gun.......:D :D :D I have said it before.......and i will ask Jess to make me a specail map....Tiger vs. M4......if anyone is GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:


showthread.php?s=&threadid=37377

go here!!