Page 1 of 1

Issue When Loading Save

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:15 am
by PzIV
Hello all,

This may be in the wrong place so apologise in advance.

When I load a saved game I get this message.....I have never had it before??

This what I get...?

RE: Issue When Loading Save

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:17 am
by PzIV
Seems I cannot put image on post.....HELP???

RE: Issue When Loading Save

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:18 am
by PzIV
Image

Image

RE: Issue When Loading Save

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:19 am
by PzIV
Ta Daaa

RE: Issue When Loading Save

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:11 am
by Sardaukar
It's just that save was saved under earlier (or 26b) version, you can safely continue. You can get B-version from forum. It's the latest.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3185062

Only difference to 26a is fixed Amph TF unload rate when in port. Still useful fix.

RE: Issue When Loading Save

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:41 am
by PzIV
Thanks for the rapid response Sardaukar

I don't recall updating with any of the beta's or whatever but as you say it's all good and loaded with out any issue.

Again thanks.

Paul