Page 1 of 1
[CLOSED] CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:23 pm
by hellfish6
So i just spent about three hours putting together a scenario. Not anywhere complete, but far enough along that I *really* don't want to start over from scratch again.
I went to save it. The menu popped up with the scenario name and description as usual, but CMO CTDed when I hit ok (and never got the chance to select the target destination of the save). No error warning or anything, and according to Steam the game is still up and running. The Task Manager is telling me CMO is still running as well.
Screencap of what I see here.

RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:29 pm
by KnightHawk75
Might want to find,zip, and upload from your cmo install \logs folder the exceptionLog.txt, and today's date.txt, and lua history log for today if such exists, might give the devs something to go on if we lucked out and it actually threw some errors.
RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:35 am
by hellfish6
ORIGINAL: KnightHawk75
Might want to find,zip, and upload from your cmo install \logs folder the exceptionLog.txt, and today's date.txt, and lua history log for today if such exists, might give the devs something to go on if we lucked out and it actually threw some errors.
I would have, but the latest log is from three hours before the game crashed. The exception log was last modified back in Nov. Attaching them anyways.
RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:31 am
by Rory Noonan
Logged for investigation.
0013841
RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:50 pm
by Dimitris
This is almost impossible to investigate with the available information.
Can I ask if this is also happening with the current version?
RE: CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:53 am
by Dimitris
Bump
Re: [Logged] CMO crashes when saving scenario in editor
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:07 am
by Dimitris
Closing due to lack of feedback.