Page 1 of 1

I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:56 am
by AcePylut
or whatever the officially "named term" for the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsPrQgTO0HU

In light of the recent Kim Jon Un news, I searched for the song "I'm so Ronery" from Team America, World Police. Then of course I ended up listening to "America, Eff Ya"... and then this gem of a song came after it.

Enjoy folks!!

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 am
by LargeSlowTarget
LOL, nice find!

From the comments section of the video:
I request this song at weddings.

Usually gets a good laugh :)


RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:39 am
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: AcePylut

or whatever the officially "named term" for the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsPrQgTO0HU

In light of the recent Kim Jon Un news, I searched for the song "I'm so Ronery" from Team America, World Police. Then of course I ended up listening to "America, Eff Ya"... and then this gem of a song came after it.

Enjoy folks!!

[:D]

Welcome back to the forums too, Allied dog!

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:03 am
by btd64
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: AcePylut

or whatever the officially "named term" for the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsPrQgTO0HU

In light of the recent Kim Jon Un news, I searched for the song "I'm so Ronery" from Team America, World Police. Then of course I ended up listening to "America, Eff Ya"... and then this gem of a song came after it.

Enjoy folks!!

[:D]

Welcome back to the forums too, Allied dog!

Who you calling a dog [:D]. Wof....GP

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:40 am
by RangerJoe
A very nice song.

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:19 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

A very nice song.
[:D]

The link you gave had another suggested video - an 'honest trailer' for TMTSNBM : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugcxj14buK4
Hilarious!

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:27 pm
by RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

A very nice song.
[:D]

The link you gave had another suggested video - an 'honest trailer' for TMTSNBM : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugcxj14buK4
Hilarious!

That trailer is the one that should have been shown!

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:38 pm
by geofflambert
H H H H H H H H H

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:40 pm
by Orm
ORIGINAL: AcePylut

or whatever the officially "named term" for the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsPrQgTO0HU

In light of the recent Kim Jon Un news, I searched for the song "I'm so Ronery" from Team America, World Police. Then of course I ended up listening to "America, Eff Ya"... and then this gem of a song came after it.

Enjoy folks!!
Thank you for sharing. [:)]

RE: I'm back, and I didn't realize they made a song about TMTSNBN!

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:00 am
by CaptBeefheart
I had forgotten about that tune. Thanks!

Cheers,
CB