Page 1 of 1

Game not starting

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:36 am
by robinsa
Hello everyone,

I decided to install and move over my save game from my laptop to my desktop computer. Yesterday I installed the game and everything was working as expected. Since this morning I havnt been able to start up the game. Ive re-installed the game without any luck, Ive tried the steam version of the game and Ive tried to re-install my graphics drivers, but without any luck.

Im able to open up the "game menu" but when I press "Play Gary Grigsbys War in the West", a white windows pops up for a second or so and then disappears without starting the game. (see picture)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Best
Robin

Image

RE: Game not starting

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:10 am
by robinsa
The above problem was resolved by "running the exe as a windows 7 software".

Best
Robin