Page 1 of 2

Goblin PoLL

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:00 pm
by Hawk
I've known Goblin for almost a Year and i still don't know what makes him tick. :rolleyes:
I also know him as : Meat from our DoD game. And i'm Glad to Call him a TRUE friend!!!!!:D :D
INSANE !!!!!! But YES a Friend.

And NO i'm not gonna take a Warm Shower with him!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :mad: :p

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:43 am
by Goblin
Hawk is one of the good guys, everyone.

(when he takes his meds...)

;) :p ;)

Goblin- A Goblin is blushing:o

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:06 am
by M4Jess
When I was sick Goberlater was the first to stand up and watch my back... I will never forget that Eric!:D

But you are really insane...but hey! what Kat driver is not?:eek:

we all love the Gob! :)

M4 Jess~ A friend of a Goblin

A Goblin Roast?

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:56 am
by Orzel Bialy
I'm waiting for Dean Martin to jump in here and host the "Goblin Roast Hour". :D :p ;)

But seriously, Gob is good egg. I have known him for over a year now and am glad to be able to call him a friend.

As a matter of fact, this is the only forum where I can say that I enjoy chatting and reading the posts of nearly everyone who visits here! EVEN THOSE M4 LOVERS...and Hawk, who is just pretending to be one. :p

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:38 am
by Goblin
Good point, Orzel! Everyone here is pretty damm great! God Bless us, everyone, even Scrooge (Jess?;) ).

Jess: I always have your back, bro :).

Goblin

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:44 am
by Goblin
This is my 2800th post, and I thought I would make it important. Then, I changed my mind and decided to say : "SISSIES!!"

Goblin- A Goblin has a feel for the occasion:p

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:48 am
by Belisarius
Originally posted by M4 Jess
When I was sick Goberlater was the first to stand up and watch my back... I will never forget that Eric!:D

But you are really insane...but hey! what Kat driver is not?:eek:

we all love the Gob! :)

M4 Jess~ A friend of a Goblin
WELL HEY SORRY FOR BEING THIS SIDE OF THE DITCH! :(
/a bel feels belittled

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:12 am
by Goblin
Goblin-A Goblin loves Bel too;)

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:29 am
by M4Jess
When I was sick Goberlater was the first to stand up and watch my back... I will never forget that Eric!


and Bel! ;)

I guess we need a Bel roast now:rolleyes:

Bel....yes you did! I love you...:D
You sir have always been a great friend! (I have you in my book;) )

Hey Gob...this still means no Bubble-Baths...and please stop sending me those PMs about how great you are!:rolleyes:

BeL ...you da MAN!!!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:32 am
by Hawk
Your Skill as a Kat Driver Stands out "Hands Down" You have my Ut-most respect........:D :D :D

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:32 am
by Goblin
I am great. Please stop accepting the offer.;)

Goblin:p

Goblin,goblin

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:11 am
by Don Doom
I see you have the wool pulled realllll tight again you old mud slinger you.:D

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:14 am
by WhiteRook
Yep never met the ole Gob myself but can sure tell the he is the sort of guy anyone would be happy to call a friend! :D;)
After all he is such a prolific poster and a tried and true Sissy Kat driver! :D :D :D :D :eek:

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:15 am
by Goblin
Thanks, WhiteRook, I think...

Sissy.

Goblin:D

A gift for the Gob!

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 4:35 am
by M4Jess
Here ya go Goblin!

Image

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:16 am
by Goblin
Slap a 76 on that beotch!:D

Goblin

Hey Goblin.....

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:30 am
by Hawk
Looks like your Pretty INSANE >>>>>>>
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ;) :p

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:03 am
by Goblin
That's not what the voices tell me.

Goblin

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:08 am
by WhiteRook
Originally posted by Goblin
Thanks, WhiteRook, I think...

Sissy.

Goblin:D


I meant it with all warmth my friend! :)
sissy ;)

Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:59 am
by Bernie
A Goblin is:

Funny

Respected

Irreverant

Eccentric

Noble

Dependable

Laidback

Youngster


But, most of all, A Goblin is - A pal :)