Page 1 of 1
RA troop conversions for IJN
Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:15 pm
by BigBadWolf
For some reason, I can't convert come of my xAK to troop transports. Namely, Toho and Ehime class. Aden class can convert, but I would prefer something with a smaller capacity. Ships are in Osaka, so it's not a port size issue. Am I missing something?
RE: RA troop conversions for IJN
Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:19 pm
by Nomad
They have to be 3000+ cargo capacity to be converted.
RE: RA troop conversions for IJN
Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:26 pm
by BigBadWolf
Thanks, Nomad. I suspected it was a size thing.
RE: RA troop conversions for IJN
Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:40 am
by John 3rd
Be nice if you COULD!!!
RE: RA troop conversions for IJN
Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:14 am
by BigBadWolf
Yeah, especially since you start the game with several Toho and Ehime class ships converted to troop carriers.
RE: RA troop conversions for IJN
Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:02 am
by ny59giants
You can do so through the Editor. I would propose the Toho Class be the one done this way in the next version. Why? It's the 14 knot speed teamed up with Ansyu PBs to be used throughout the game. However, once you convert back to xAK, they cannot be changed again.