Page 1 of 1

For all Kats lovers...

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:20 pm
by Resisti

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:47 pm
by Belisarius
Hah! Way cool. The portugese jet looks just awesome! :cool:


...and that MI-24 is one brutal looking machine. :p

cool

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:01 am
by WhiteRook
Very Cool ! :D

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:18 am
by Goblin
Very Nice, lol!

Goblin

I love this one

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 3:08 am
by Don Doom
Actual radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95
#1: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.
#2: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.
#1: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship, I say again, divert YOUR course.
#2: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.
#1: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY, DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!
#2: This is a lighthouse, Your Call.
#1: ...