Page 1 of 1

Looking for an Intermediate Soviet oppenent for the long haul (Closed)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:19 pm
by chuckbbq
I consider myself an OK Axis player, nothing amazing, but I know my way around the game. Looking for a similarly skilled Soviet opponent to go the distance in a GC game. I'm good for about 5 turns per week. Flexible on rules.

RE: Looking for an Intermediate Soviet oppenent for the long haul

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:00 am
by homeboy5
Lets play im also good avarage player.

RE: Looking for an Intermediate Soviet oppenent for the long haul

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:04 pm
by SparkleyTits
Are you still looking for a Soviet opponent?
I was fairly experienced Soviet, although certainly no master, but have not played for over a year now, so expect to be rusty

I am happy with most any options you would like

Thanks
S-T