Page 1 of 1

Editor -- where and how?

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:13 pm
by BigE
Hi everyone,

in one of the unfortunate quirks of war, a transport task force has apparently unloaded my 1st Marine Division in Shangri-La, and failed to tell anyone; so it's still listed as being in that now non-existent task force. I'd like to edit that, if possible, and want to know how to go about that. I don't have any editor, so I'd need a hint as to where to find it.

Big E

the editor

Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:21 am
by deVada
Hi !

This is best one I have.
If You'll have any problems using it, post me.

Good luck!
Peter

Posted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:42 am
by BigE
DeVada:
Thanks bunches, the *!ยง$!* Marines turned up again at San Francisco, at only 80 squads, no artillery nor tanks, so I didn't have to edit afterall.

Tim