Page 1 of 1

Looking for an experienced player (Any side)

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:46 am
by SparkleyTits
Gonna change up the options a bit then

I will play any side Axis or Soviet
I'll be open to trying the beta if it is what people are mostly playing atm

RE: Looking for an experienced Axis player

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 am
by 56ajax
Welcome back [:)]

RE: Looking for an experienced Axis player

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 am
by SparkleyTits
Thanks bud.
Good to see you are still kicking around!

RE: Looking for an experienced Axis player

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:36 pm
by mrhuggles
Someone play him please he spends too much time on our turns

RE: Looking for an experienced Axis player

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:35 am
by SparkleyTits
A wizard never spends too much or too little time on WitE turns, they spend exactly as much as they need to, young lad

RE: Looking for an experienced Axis player

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:06 am
by Pitaman
just sent you an email. I will play your server game. just send me the password.

pitaman