Page 1 of 1

New CD Cover-Art for SPWAW

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 8:30 pm
by HighPingDrifter
Hi all. I've recently designed new CD case-covers for SPWAW in a North Afrika theme, and I'm working on another set in a "Kursk" (German vs Russian) motif. (I think the MatrixGames-designed covers are ugly)

You can view the cover art at: http://highpingdrifter.tripod.com/spwaw-covers.html (I crunched the graphix so it loads pretty fast even at 56k)

There is a DL link provided there so you can DL them in a ZIp file.

I'm looking to get someone to host these files as I am sure that Tripod will close down my personal website if it gets slammed with DL's.

Peace, regards, etc...

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: High*Ping*Drifter ]

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 12:49 am
by AlvinS
Greetings

Nice work! :cool: I downloaded it.

Thank you

Alvins

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 1:34 am
by HighPingDrifter
Glad that you like it, I worked VERY hard on it...now I just gotta find the time to finish the "Kursk" covers...sometimes between chasing a 2-year-old and being puked on by the baby...yeah right... ;)

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 3:15 am
by Fabio Prado
It has just been posted, HPD! :D
Image
http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/spwaw_downloads.htm
-It's just at the end of the Table... ;)

Fab

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: Fabio Prado ]

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 3:53 am
by HighPingDrifter
Thank you, Fabio!! [Genuflekt][Genuflekt]

I'll let you know when I finish the "Kursk" covers. Grazia!!

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 5:23 am
by Supervisor
Awesome, time to reload my ink and slap them on. Nice job

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:26 am
by chief
Ping...Wow... :cool: ....Great job...downloaded...at a lost for words :D

Thank you....Chief

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 9:52 pm
by Scorpio
Yes, really, congratulations for the job!

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:27 pm
by Jonathan Plott
GREAT artwork! Can't wait to see what you do for the Army Group South MC disk! :D :D