Page 1 of 1

Red hex outline??

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:11 pm
by Axeking
Can't seem to find any indication of what it means, but I have 1 hex that is suddenly outlined in red. Any idea what it means?

Image

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:17 pm
by Twotribes
I dont know what it eans for sure but first time I saw it I was attacking a Country that I had agreed to help and the rebels took the city and it turned red. So I didnt need to attack it.

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:19 pm
by diamondspider
This just happened to me for the first time with the newest version, so I'd guess it is new. Have no idea what it means after looking at it for 15 minutes.

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:35 pm
by Daroya
This is the Hex outline for an attack. I don't know if it's intentional to be displayed after the attack. But I suppose it's a bug.

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:41 pm
by Axeking
I hadn't done any attacks, but the hex was attacked during turn processing...

On another note, it appears hostile creatures do appear on peaceful planets...

Image

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:17 am
by diamondspider
Must be a new bug. Didn't happen for 50 hours, now with update happened quickly and doesn't go away for a while (I'd say it took 2-3 turns).

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:28 am
by Malevolence
It does not happen for every player defense. I could find no details about its meaning.

RE: Red hex outline??

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:37 am
by Culthrasa
I encountered the red hex too, sometimes wayyyyy of in the distance.. I think its a visual bug from the latest update.