Page 1 of 1

New Recruits/Veterans

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 8:13 pm
by Lou
I guess I still must be a new recuit. At least the tagline after my name says so. I did a search for meaning, but found none. What's up with this. What is the difference between a Maxtix "New Recuit" and a Matrix "Veteran"?

Lou

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 8:21 pm
by Viriato
hello all , the diference is ( I think ..) 35+ entries

------------------
A sorte protege os audazes

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 10:33 pm
by adantas
Originally posted by Viriato:
hello all , the diference is ( I think ..) 35+ entries

Are you from Portugual or Brazil?

Senta à Pua!!!!


Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 1:35 am
by Wild Bill
That is correct, Viriato, the more you write, the higher you go Image. Before long you'll have my job...just keep at it, Lou!

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 4:28 am
by Lazarus
Originally posted by Wild Bill:
That is correct, Viriato, the more you write, the higher you go Image. Before long you'll have my job...just keep at it, Lou!

Wild Bill

Job? What mean's? You get paid to do These Amazing scenarios? Or to help us? mmm!




------------------
"The conqueror is always a lover of peace; he would prefer to take over our country unopposed." CLAUSEWITZ

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 4:57 am
by Don
WB currently gets paid only by our praise!

And his job is secure - check his number of posts! Image

Don

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 3:04 pm
by Viriato
Hello all , there's no money in the world that can pay WB help to us all ... but ... as soon as they put up a game to buy I'll try to be one of the first to " contribute "...

to Adantas - I'm from portugal

------------------
A sorte protege os audazes