Page 1 of 1

The Best of the serie

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:18 am
by paulopanz
As a WWII Pacific front fan, after playng in these long years WIP, WPO, Admiral, Carriers at War, War Plan Pacific, Naval Battles 4 Midway and new Carrier Battles, I returned to the original one and I think this is still the best.

So I'm very sad that it's not in store.

I think this is the right mix beetween mammouth often overwhealming games and simplest ones ...
A quite small, relevant theatre for a deep immersion.

So I hope in a UNCOMMON VALOUR 2 one of these days.

PP

RE: The Best of the serie

Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:15 pm
by Sraytho
It still lives. I found version 2.5 on old-games dot c o m, and it runs fine on my Win7 laptop. Thinking of trying buy WPO on sale.