Page 1 of 1
Scenarios with newer db's
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:00 pm
by wqc12345
Quick question.. some scenarios posted here are designed to work with db 485/486/487 and the most current version of CMO is 11474 (db 483). Not sure if this was an oversight in the update, but when I played around with the beta (11462) it has newer db versions? (485). Did they just not include the newest db in the latest update? Also, how does one get a new db version when the only way to do this is to basically downgrade the app to 11462?
Thanks,
RE: Scenarios with newer db's
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:01 pm
by Kushan04
I think you mean databases 484/485, there is no DB486/487. 484/485 were in the 1146 beta patches. I believe they were intentionally left out of the official patch do to some major issues.
To my knowledge, there is no way to downgrade a scenario to a previous version of a database.
Both of the missing databases can be found
HERE. Use at your own risk. DO NOT extract into into your CMO folder. Unzip it into its own folder, then copy the databases to your CMO install DB folder.
RE: Scenarios with newer db's
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:08 am
by Rory Noonan
I would hold off, as Kushan suggests 484 and 485 have been held back intentionally. 486 is coming very soon.