Page 1 of 1
conversion ww2
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 9:47 am
by Avalon Vulcrust
i am lookin for spww2 to complete my sp1 to w@W conversion. if any one knows where a spare copy may be please let me know. It seems rather a tough one to find these days
Avalon
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 12:38 pm
by Jackk
Avalon,
I have a copy of SPWW2 ver 3.0. It's 28 MB in size so I would need to cut a CD and send it to you. Unless you have cable or DSL and we could exchange it over ICQ.
If you're interested either way drop me a line and we'll work something out.
------------------
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 12:41 pm
by Jackk
Orrrr.....on the TGN site you can go to the SP Camo section and download it from there
This is the direct download link...
ftp://204.85.35.53/spww2v3.exe
------------------
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 1:18 am
by Securitas
Why would you need SPWW2 to convert things from SP1 to SPWAW? I didn't think that SPWW2 would even load SP1 Maps or scenarios.
------------------
Securitas
_________________________
88mm is a really nice number
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2000 3:46 am
by Jackk
I read it as he wants to have the full range of products from the SP series. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought
------------------
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"