Page 1 of 1
Amoo Question
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 10:18 am
by Lt.Andy
Hi all,
I was wondering if the computer chooses what type of ammo the main gun on a tank fires? If not how do you choose which type of shell to use?
Thanks,
Andy
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 10:18 am
by Lt.Andy
Doh!!!
I mean "Ammo" question
Andy
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 11:04 am
by Pack Rat
Yes the computer (AI) picks it. It knows to fire antitank rounds at armor and HE rounds at soft targets. When you have control of the shots you can turn on and turn off your units weapons by right clicking on the unit and moving your mouse pointer to the weapon you want off or weapons. Don't forget to turn em back on though. I also think there is a button to do this, but I'm so used to the old way, I'll probably never change.
------------------
KISS= Keep It Simple, Stupid
Pack Rat
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2000 11:53 pm
by victorhauser
Players also have no control over "special" rounds like APCR. The computer will fire these rounds when it thinks the situation calls for it whether a player agrees or not.