Page 1 of 1
Using A/C Underground Shelter Entrances
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:22 pm
by SeaQueen
I'm currently building out some airfields with what appear on Google Earth to be underground shelter entrances. There exist two different unit types in the DB3000; the "A/C Underground Aircraft Shelter Entrance" and "A/C Underground Aircraft Shelter." If I destroy the entrance do I prevent access to the aircraft in the shelter or do I need to add LUA code to achieve that effect?
RE: Using A/C Underground Shelter Entrances
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:20 pm
by DracheTek
I just ran a test. The ENTRANCE does not affect the in/out traffic of sheltered aircraft. aircrafts goes directly from their host facility to runway access point. You may need to LUA for this.
RE: Using A/C Underground Shelter Entrances
Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:57 am
by KnightHawk75
If I destroy the entrance do I prevent access to the aircraft in the shelter or do I need to add LUA code to achieve that effect?
The latter has always been the case.