Page 1 of 1

Assign (Adjective) Priest to Random Unit

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:07 pm
by tinjaw
I find myself with a cluster bomb of unassigned priests. It is just too much work in the current interface to easily assign a priest to a unit that could use one. I know many will micromanage and hand-place each and every priest. But for those of us who would rather do more exciting things, please add a mechanism to assign an unassigned priest to a random unit that doesn't already have one. Once all units do, start assigning a second one to each unit, and so on.

RE: Assign (Adjective) Priest to Random Unit

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:45 am
by lloydster4
I confess that I largely ignore this mechanic as well, which is silly because the bonuses are amazing.

RE: Assign (Adjective) Priest to Random Unit

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:59 am
by Malevolence
Was asked more than one to include details about which units already possess a feat in the selection interface. However, you can add more than one to a unit for more benefit.

Nevertheless, a delegate to SHQ commander flag as a decision choice would be nice.

RE: Assign (Adjective) Priest to Random Unit

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:16 pm
by zukhov
Automatically assigning priests to any units that do not already have one would be a nice option to be able to enable.