Editing a Saved Game file?
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:08 pm
I'm interested i'm using this game as the strategic layer for a set of ARMA3 scenarios. if possible here is how it would work:
1 - I build a new scenario in TOAW4 using an ARMA3 map.
2 - I build an OOB with ARMA3 men and equipment.
3 - Plat TOAW4 until combat is about to take place.
4 - save the game
5 - manually make an ARMA3 scenario using the correct forces and terrain
6 - fight the battle in ARMA3
7 - edit the results into the saved TOAW4 game file
8 - repeat
Step 7 is the one I am asking about.
Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any answers.
1 - I build a new scenario in TOAW4 using an ARMA3 map.
2 - I build an OOB with ARMA3 men and equipment.
3 - Plat TOAW4 until combat is about to take place.
4 - save the game
5 - manually make an ARMA3 scenario using the correct forces and terrain
6 - fight the battle in ARMA3
7 - edit the results into the saved TOAW4 game file
8 - repeat
Step 7 is the one I am asking about.
Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any answers.