Page 1 of 1
Interior Council Director and Bonus Card
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:12 am
by Radagy
Is there a way to play a Bonus Card on an Interior Council Director to improve my relation with him? Right now it’s forbidden since a Director can’t play a card on himself.
RE: Interior Council Director and Bonus Card
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:14 pm
by HansLemurson
I *think* that in cases where a director would have to play a card on themselves, it should be handled by the Secretary. If that isn't happening, it's probably a bug!
RE: Interior Council Director and Bonus Card
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:46 am
by Radagy
ORIGINAL: HansLemurson
I *think* that in cases where a director would have to play a card on themselves, it should be handled by the Secretary. If that isn't happening, it's probably a bug!
I think you are right.
Is Vic reading this section or should I repost in Tech Support?
RE: Interior Council Director and Bonus Card
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:24 am
by eddieballgame
The Interior Council can give him/herself a 'Medal of Merit'.
RE: Interior Council Director and Bonus Card
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:26 am
by HansLemurson
A bug report in the Tech Support section I think would be appropriate. I don't think Vic can be expected to read the main forum too much, with its high volume of posts.
RE: Interior Council Director and Bonus Card
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:41 am
by Radagy
ORIGINAL: eddieballgame
The Interior Council can give him/herself a 'Medal of Merit'.
Yes, I already did, but the medal can be given just once, the bonus once per turn if you have the cards.