Page 1 of 1

[Resolved] Problem Updating CMO via Matrix Servers

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:42 pm
by Enigma6584
The last two nights I've been getting error messages when I try and check on any updates for my CMO game. Usually when I do this it runs through the process and then tells me I have the most up-to-date version of the game. This time I'm getting errors and the update window tells me to get in contact with Matrix.

The error says:
Error: Update Information for Command Modern Operations could not be downloaded. Please contact Matrix Games for help.

I'm using the CMO stand-alone purchase from Matrix. I'm not using the beta. Anyone else have this issue?

Cheers.

Image

RE: Problem Updating CMO via Matrix Servers

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 am
by Enigma6584
So no responses. I take it no one is having problems with this then? Must be something on my system then causing the issue.

RE: Problem Updating CMO via Matrix Servers

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:36 am
by Rory Noonan
Hi Enigma6584,

I've passed this on to the relevant people who should be back to you shortly with a solution.

RE: Problem Updating CMO via Matrix Servers

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:46 pm
by Enigma6584
Ok. Thank you apache85.

RE: Problem Updating CMO via Matrix Servers

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:47 pm
by Enigma6584
It works now. Thank you to those that helped fix this.

RE: Problem Updating CMO via Matrix Servers

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:42 pm
by Rory Noonan
Glad to hear [:)]