Page 1 of 1

Strange Online Bug

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 8:36 am
by Drake
Will was playing a online game tonight and ran into what I think is a strange bug or something.

My opponant called for reinforcements and when they showed their main gun was showing as misc small arms to me but not to him and when he would shot at me it would show as machinegun fire to me and do no damage to my tanks.

The reinforcements were PzIIIJs

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:15 am
by cjpaul
I, too, had something similiar in an online game happen. I was the USSR vs. Ger in a meeting engagement. My opponent had some reinforcements, a section of Jagdpanzer IV/L70s. When I saw them fire, they were using a Russion 122mm cannon and not the correct 75mmL70, while my opponent saw them using the correct 75mmL70. After the game was done, I reloaded it and the Jagdpanzer IV/L70s had the correct cannons.