Construction Overview to sum up metal and IP requirements
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:05 am
Please consider adding a row in the Construction Overview table to sum up the resources needed for all the projects that turn.
Every turn I write down the total metal and IP delivered from zones. Then I check the Construction Overview and click through each of the new asset construction projects, figuring out the resources needed and subtracting the metal and IP (and machine and high-tech) requirements from what was delivered from zones that turn. If there is a surplus left over I might start a new construction project or perhaps save it for creating new tanks or whatever.
I have pages and pages of these little lists of calculations. It gets tiring. It would be extremely helpful if the Construction Overview just totaled up the resources requirements for that turn. It is one of the things in the game that slowly drains my enthusiasm for it.
Every turn I write down the total metal and IP delivered from zones. Then I check the Construction Overview and click through each of the new asset construction projects, figuring out the resources needed and subtracting the metal and IP (and machine and high-tech) requirements from what was delivered from zones that turn. If there is a surplus left over I might start a new construction project or perhaps save it for creating new tanks or whatever.
I have pages and pages of these little lists of calculations. It gets tiring. It would be extremely helpful if the Construction Overview just totaled up the resources requirements for that turn. It is one of the things in the game that slowly drains my enthusiasm for it.