Page 1 of 1
Speaking of Finland
Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:42 pm
by M4Jess
Finland eh...!
House in the Finish countryside .... $300,000 Three luxury cars .... $150,000
Leaving town during a cold winter without turning off the water pipes in your
garage ... PRICELESS!

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:19 pm
by DerC
ROFL

If I had a Porsche I'd hate to have it deep frozen. :p
Seriously though, does the MD on the back of the car stand for Maryland?
Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:28 pm
by Belisarius
A Grand Cherokee, a Golf convertible and a Porsche along with a "AAA approved" sign? Doesn't look so Finnish to me. :p

I've haven't seen a Golf convertible in Europe for yeeeears.
Still, it's a hilarious pic!

Ohh it'd suck to chisel your Porsche out of that in the morning....
Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:48 pm
by Griefbringer
AAA approved? Now, doesn't AAA mean Anti-Aircraft Artillery

- but deep freezing your cars should make them preserve better!
BTW. Neat banner guys!
Hmmmmmm
Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:56 pm
by Hawk