Page 1 of 1

Looking for Scenario - Kosovo or similar

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:16 pm
by Dulux
Hello all,

Quite a straightforward request really. As per the title, can anyone suggest a scenario that depicts the 1999 conflict between NATO and Yugoslavia - Operation Allied Force?

I'm looking for this or at least something similar, where there would be a good spread of western technology. Carrier ops is an attractive aspect for me.

I've tried searching the forums and ScenView with no luck so far.

Cheers,

Matt

RE: Looking for Scenario - Kosovo or similar

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:41 pm
by stww2
"Operation Allied Force Campaign"
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2141649124

Found this on P Gatcomb's YouTube channel. Here's the video introducing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srMw08nzQxk

RE: Looking for Scenario - Kosovo or similar

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:48 am
by Dulux
Thanks very much, looks promising!

I must try harder with the Steam Workshop searches...

RE: Looking for Scenario - Kosovo or similar

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:30 pm
by Rory Noonan
There is an excellent scenario set in that conflict by lerugray; I don't have it on my HDD at the moment but if you can find it it's very good

RE: Looking for Scenario - Kosovo or similar

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:48 am
by pjb1
I made a scenario some time ago called Operation Allied Force, its in the community pack I believe.

RE: Looking for Scenario - Kosovo or similar

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:13 pm
by Dulux
Great suggestions so far guys, thanks very much.

pjb1, if I'm looking at the right one, this looks like what I'm after, thank you.

P Gatcomb's scenario looks great too, but maybe a little complex for me right now. I'll give it a crack in the future.

Cheers all.