Page 1 of 1

[Answered] Discount for CMO?

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:10 am
by kaliyama
Hiello -

It never registered with me that the discount to upgrade from CMANO to CMO was time-limited and I resolved to take it up when I was ready to handle it. Now I see that it's time limited, tho tbh I'm not sure why as the game didn't stop being obsolete. Any chance the devs are honoring the discount on a one-off basis?

RE: Discount for CMO?

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:15 am
by thewood1
Why is this in tech support?

RE: Discount for CMO?

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:44 pm
by kaliyama
Hi - because the "contact support" link on the publisher's website just points people to the support forums: https://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=285. Happy to move it if there's a better way to get ahold of them, just lmk!

RE: Discount for CMO?

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:51 pm
by Rory Noonan
ORIGINAL: kaliyama

Hiello -

It never registered with me that the discount to upgrade from CMANO to CMO was time-limited and I resolved to take it up when I was ready to handle it. Now I see that it's time limited, tho tbh I'm not sure why as the game didn't stop being obsolete. Any chance the devs are honoring the discount on a one-off basis?

Not that I'm aware of. There are regular sales in both the Matrix and Steam stores, however.