Page 1 of 1

Food Report

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:29 pm
by GeBuch
Based on a recent thread (can't link, it's called "Everything was fine until") and my own experience with seemingly sudden changes in my food supply (wich were actually more gradual once I went back and checked private food reserves, wich can serve as an hidden buffer for any issues). I would like to suggest a "Food Supply" Report similar to the "Treasuary Flow" Report. Currently it's neccessary to check in several different places to get an overview:
  • Every SHQ Food Stockpile
  • Every SHQ Food sent to zone
  • Every Cities private Food Stockpile and change
  • Every private and public food production asset and its modifiers (Especially enviromental exposure)

RE: Food Report

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:43 pm
by Maerchen
Oh, yes please! I always wonder where the invisible cookie monster is eating up my stash!