Page 1 of 1

Planetary Class Visual Upgrade

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:51 pm
by Hermundure
To get used to how graphic modding is handled in SE I did a quick upgrade of the Planetary Class visuals [;)]

Download Link:
https://app.box.com/s/vmimax37r2b8k6qv79pzs9bxv1cfnxrh


RE: Planetary Class Visual Upgrade

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:01 pm
by mroyer
Nicely done! Is it downloadable in case people want to use your mod?
Be fore-warned, at least so far modding in this game is very limited.
-Mark R.

RE: Planetary Class Visual Upgrade

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:20 pm
by Hermundure
I am still tweaking it here and there, when I am happy with it I will gladly link to an upload :-)

RE: Planetary Class Visual Upgrade

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:48 am
by Daza99
That looks really good. Is this ready to use yet?

RE: Planetary Class Visual Upgrade

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:36 pm
by Hermundure
I added the download link to the starting message :-)